Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Suggestion Mania!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion Mania!!!

Post by Micro10 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Most of these suggestions are to do with In money. Most people who have played on the server for a day or two have at least 500k or 100k, What do you do with that kinda money in game? Barely anything. So here is the first suggestion and most likely the biggest one.

Making Money Useful.
Me and some other people have been discussing some ideas for new money, we came up with the idea which could benefit the server financially aswell.
Money shop. Aint you tired of seeing 3 Alyxs and two guys with face masks rob a bank? Well now with the new MONEY SHOP you can buy some fancy hats, or a brand spanking new playermodel!
Now these playermodels/Hats and stuff should cost a lot Like 1mill for the not so good ones. I think these could add more RP and just make it feel cool, This shop could also sell name colours and people could then donate for TG4 ONLY playermodels and hats or you must be in the group for this hat ect. This could also be added with forum points like forum points for cash, forum playermodels that only active forum people have ect. This job could also then sell jobs that would go hand in hand with RP level. E.g. I could be RP level 70 and buy the Mk9 Weapon dealer for 5mill! Just a little idea Smile 

Next suggestions are not so big so I will list the least important ones first Smile

Adding chairs back with the add on CHAIR DMG. could be a good idea and again the MONEY SHOP could sell them for high prices.

This was suggested by Sir charls awhile back but I thought it would be a cool additon (I didn't back then).
RP LVL, Players have to level up their RP skills. Not many people know how to play many jobs but it can be quite annyoing having someone who knows NOTHING about how mayors work be mayor and raid ect. This is a bit like GTA, Most jobs that should be restricted are leaders, GoodFather, Triad Leader, DRF Leader, Police Chief, Bodyguard? & Mayor ECT.

I do not know if this next suggestion is possible but if it is that would be awesome
New ammo for guns, Percing bullets ect, do less DMG but could be quite tactical again could be sold by the cash shop.

MK9 Weapons!/ Weapon Dealer 
This job could be a donator exclusive but they could sell cool ammo, or mk9 weapons but for CRAZY high prices. Just an idea!

Middle man JOB
I came up with this idea while doing this action yesterday.
I broke someone out of a thief base he paid me some money, I then sold him BACK to the same theifs for some more money, It was quite fun and this is what the middle man would do.
The middle man could talk to the cops and take the money and then give the mayor back.
The middle man could get a gun dealer to pay him to then pay a thief team to then go raid a BMD or mk9 Dealer and then give the weapons the the middle man he the sells the guns back to the BMD or mk9 or gun dealer, or sells it to someone who wants "Second hand" guns.

And the final idea is 
Money reset and Increasing prices on almost everything.
Money reset cos people are walking around with bunch of money and/or Increasing prices on printers, guns ect.

Thats really it so hope you like it!
Robert House and I came up with these ideas and I think some other staff did too Smile
Thanks for reading sorry it's quite long.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion Mania!!!

Post by Majestico on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:13 pm

I like the money shop idea, that could be cool.

Levels would kinda suck for unlocking jobs, maybe levels for each job could unlock stuff idk. Maybe it could show what level you are or what level for that job you are at. If we make jobs unlockable people may not want to stay long and go through the effort of earning them.

I dont know what is happening with m9k but a job for those guns could be cool.

Middle man seems meh.

I dont like the idea of a money reset, people will be upset and wont want to work for it again.

Anyway, good job with the ideas.

~Carbo

Majestico

Back to top Go down

Post by HomieZ on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:14 pm

The shop idea, Yes.
The chair idea, No.
The rp system idea, No.
The ammo idea, No.
The m9k idea, No.
The middleman idea, No.
The money reset idea, No.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HomieZ

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatGuyNext_Door/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyoh on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Micro10 wrote:Making Money Useful.
Me and some other people have been discussing some ideas for new money, we came up with the idea which could benefit the server financially aswell.
Money shop. Aint you tired of seeing 3 Alyxs and two guys with face masks rob a bank? Well now with the new MONEY SHOP you can buy some fancy hats, or a brand spanking new playermodel!
Now these playermodels/Hats and stuff should cost a lot Like 1mill for the not so good ones. I think these could add more RP and just make it feel cool, This shop could also sell name colours and people could then donate for TG4 ONLY playermodels and hats or you must be in the group for this hat ect. This could also be added with forum points like forum points for cash, forum playermodels that only active forum people have ect. This job could also then sell jobs that would go hand in hand with RP level. E.g. I could be RP level 70 and buy the Mk9 Weapon dealer for 5mill! Just a little idea Smile
So you're pretty much saying we should add a pointshop, like what Deathrun/TTT has its a good idea but i don't think people would buy anything.
Dyoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:24 pm

Dyoh wrote:
Micro10 wrote:Making Money Useful.
So you're pretty much saying we should add a pointshop, like what Deathrun/TTT has its a good idea but i don't think people would buy anything.
Well yes and no. Those point shops are a little silly, this is for cool playermodels, fedoras ECT. and not for points for players INGAME cash.

Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Koots on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:25 pm

I like all of the ideas here, money on the server is like dirt due to the how amount everyone possesses. Maybe increasing shipment costs and printer costs could help resolve this issue, but I do enjoy all of the suggestions especially the pointshop and middleman idea.

Koots

Back to top Go down

Post by katooosha on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:27 pm

I really like the idea of a shop where you can buy hats. Not playermodels or anything, but just hats. I also don't like the RP Level system but I like the M9K dealer or at least bringing back the M9K weapons. With the money reset, I only have like 1 mil, I don't know how everyone else is so rich.

katooosha

https://niceme.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Justinn on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:45 pm

I don't like fedoras
Justinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:46 pm

It was a suggestion. You could have like top hats, ect.

Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Charls Edward on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:08 pm

1. I like the idea but I don't think there should be restrictions for different ranks.Aka TG1, TG2, TG3, TG4 +1
2.Chairs I love the idea because they are so fun and believe there could be a lot more rping with them.(just my opinion) +1
3.Yes was my idea and I still love the idea of lvls for roles that way there is no abuse for example"someone joins becomes gun dealer buys a gun and rdms".Do not make it like xp is that hard because after playing for a bit maybe the trolls will like the server and not want to rdm or just troll. +1
4.New ammo? no thanks. I will post right after this a new idea what I think could be added. -1
5.I like the idea of new guns,new gun man +1
6.middle man.I don't know how I feel about it 0
7.People worked hard for the money they have ( high ULX players) -1

Sir Charls Edward

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:42 pm

The shop idea, Yes.
The chair idea, No.
The rp system idea, Slightly, but only if new ones were introduced and they are the ones you need to level up for, and the level is not too important, maybe to make it more realistic you can make it like you go up in society, like you become more known therefore there are more opportunities etc.
The ammo idea, Yes.
The m9k idea, yes.
The middleman idea, yes.
The money reset idea, No.

Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Just want to make it clear that I also suggested increasing prices, of printers, shipments and other things you can buy a tigress printer for 9k I believe I think we should increase the hell out of printers.

Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Costava on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:57 pm

+1 for hats and m9k
Costava

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:34 pm

I know this has been suggested many times before but I think we should have a TG Youtube channel.

Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Gosu on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:11 pm

TG had a youtube channel where Abdul Dog use to make interview videos and other shenanigans with members of TG, I'm not sure what happen to it; the channel just went really inactive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"moshi moshi"

- PM me if you want a signature.
Not Gosu

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRhy on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:20 pm

I like most of the ideas apart from chairs but would this just lag tg to the max?

ItsRhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythm on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:28 pm

All good ideas, but I dont want to see the server like pointshops, mabye just purchasing playermodels. I dont really want to see people running around with cones on their head Razz, I mean it is serious RP afterall

Rhythm

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:32 pm

I did state the fact that it would be serious....

Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythm on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh soz misread, if its going to be like actual accessories unlike jailbreak and stuff, im all for it!

Rhythm

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abatti on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:38 pm

+1 for the shop

Abatti

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:40 pm

BUMP

Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum