Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

What other games do you like playing?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What other games do you like playing?

Post by Justinn on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 pm

What games besides GMod do you guys play here is mine:

Counter Strike: GO
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer
League of Legends
Skyrim


Last edited by Justinn on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Justinn
Member

Posts : 522
Join date : 2014-07-29
Age : 17
Location : Sirus B

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Nathan on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:04 pm

CSGO
Fallout: New Vegas
GTA SA (Singleplayer)
Hotline Miami
Skyrim

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


nigeaea
avatar
Nathan
Member

Posts : 248
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 16
Location : Tasmania

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Deod on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Dodge
Boson X
Hotline Miami
CS:GO (mainly making skins)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Deod

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 16
Location : Tasmania

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by ItsRhy on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:37 pm

CS:GO
Mine Craft
Project Zomboid
Battle field: Hard line

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
ItsRhy
Member

Posts : 153
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Your Window

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Seb Quin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:16 pm

I Play 
Gmod

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Seb Quin
Member

Posts : 664
Join date : 2015-01-16
Age : 14
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Well, I have played MANY games in my lifetime, so I will just say CS:GO because I have been playing that a lot recently.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Nice Car M8
Member

Posts : 655
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 15
Location : Inside 'cause I am a nerd who doesn't go outside.

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Rhythm on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:29 pm

CSGO
CSS
CS [That Really Shitty One We Do Not Speak Of]
CS 1.6
Black Ops I
Black Ops II
Black Ops II DLC Zombies
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Call Of Duty World At War
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Watch Dogs
Hotline Miammi
Skyrim
Elder Scrolls Online [JK I hate that game]
Fifa 15
Fifa 14
Fifa 13
Fifa 12
Fifa 11
Fifa 10
Fifa 09
Fifa 08
Fifa 07
Fifa 06
NBA2k15
NBA2k14
Nba2k13
Nba2k12
Grand Trismio Franchise
The Hidden
Hitman Absolution
Payday Franchise
The Escapists
Prototype 2
Prototype 1
Pokemon Black
Pokemon White
Pokemon Platnium
DayZ Standalone [Not Working ATM]
Rust Legacy
Counter Strike Source
Arma 2
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
Arma 1
Just Cause 2 and Multiplayer Mod
Team Fortress 2
Left4Dead
Left4Dead2
Injustice
Mortal Kombat X
Infamous Second Son
Infamous First Light
Infamous 2
Infamous 1
Prototype 1
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 1
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Mass Effect Infiltrator
Mass Effect 2
Mass Efect 1
Five Nights At Freddys 2
Five Nights At Freddys 1
Portal
Portal 2
Crysis 1
Crysis 2
Evolve
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown....
Half Life 1
Half Life 2
Mirrors Edge
Dead Space
N
Rust [New Version]
Sims 1
Sims 2
Sims Party
Sims Cities
Don't Starve
Don't Starve Together
Saints Row I
Saints Row II
Saints Row III
Saints Row IV
Tomb Raider [2014]
Duke Nukem
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed Revelations
Assassins Creed Unity
Assassins Creed I
Assassins Creed II
Assassins Creed III
Assassins Creed IV
Destiny
Dishonered
South Park Stick Of Truth
The Evil Within
Wolfenstine
Borderlands
Thief
Goat Simulator
Forza Horizon 1
Forza Horizon 2
Driveclub
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham Origins
Bloodborne
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
The Last Of Us
The Last Of Us Remastered
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Rivals
The Crew
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 1
Minecraft
League Of Legends
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
God Of War III
God Of War II
God Of War I
Grand Trismio 6
Dark Souls
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Lego DC Superheroes
Bioshock Infinite
La Norie
Witcher 3
Driver San Fran Sisco
Seb Quins Asshole
Is Bleeding
100% Serious
Ok Rest Of Em Now
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Crackdown
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout Project Brazil

Sorry For The Really Short Post

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Rhythm
Member

Posts : 475
Join date : 2014-12-07
Age : 15
Location : South Australia, Adelaide

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Micro10 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Rhythm wrote:CSGO
CSS
CS [That Really Shitty One We Do Not Speak Of]
CS 1.6
Black Ops I
Black Ops II
Black Ops II DLC Zombies
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Call Of Duty World At War
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Watch Dogs
Hotline Miammi
Skyrim
Elder Scrolls Online [JK I hate that game]
Fifa 15
Fifa 14
Fifa 13
Fifa 12
Fifa 11
Fifa 10
Fifa 09
Fifa 08
Fifa 07
Fifa 06
NBA2k15
NBA2k14
Nba2k13
Nba2k12
Grand Trismio Franchise
The Hidden
Hitman Absolution
Payday Franchise
The Escapists
Prototype 2
Prototype 1
Pokemon Black
Pokemon White
Pokemon Platnium
DayZ Standalone [Not Working ATM]
Rust Legacy
Counter Strike Source
Arma 2
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
Arma 1
Just Cause 2 and Multiplayer Mod
Team Fortress 2
Left4Dead
Left4Dead2
Injustice
Mortal Kombat X
Infamous Second Son
Infamous First Light
Infamous 2
Infamous 1
Prototype 1
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 1
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Mass Effect Infiltrator
Mass Effect 2
Mass Efect 1
Five Nights At Freddys 2
Five Nights At Freddys 1
Portal
Portal 2
Crysis 1
Crysis 2
Evolve
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown....
Half Life 1
Half Life 2
Mirrors Edge
Dead Space
N
Rust [New Version]
Sims 1
Sims 2
Sims Party
Sims Cities
Don't Starve
Don't Starve Together
Saints Row I
Saints Row II
Saints Row III
Saints Row IV
Tomb Raider [2014]
Duke Nukem
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed Revelations
Assassins Creed Unity
Assassins Creed I
Assassins Creed II
Assassins Creed III
Assassins Creed IV
Destiny
Dishonered
South Park Stick Of Truth
The Evil Within
Wolfenstine
Borderlands
Thief
Goat Simulator
Forza Horizon 1
Forza Horizon 2
Driveclub
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham Origins
Bloodborne
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
The Last Of Us
The Last Of Us Remastered
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Rivals
The Crew
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 1
Minecraft
League Of Legends
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
God Of War III
God Of War II
God Of War I
Grand Trismio 6
Dark Souls
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Lego DC Superheroes
Bioshock Infinite
La Norie
Witcher 3
Driver San Fran Sisco
Seb Quins Asshole
Is Bleeding
100% Serious
Ok Rest Of Em Now
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Crackdown
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout Project Brazil

Sorry For The Really Short Post
This is your library yes?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
avatar
Micro10
Member

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Rhythm on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Micro10 wrote:
Rhythm wrote:CSGO
CSS
CS [That Really Shitty One We Do Not Speak Of]
CS 1.6
Black Ops I
Black Ops II
Black Ops II DLC Zombies
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Call Of Duty World At War
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Watch Dogs
Hotline Miammi
Skyrim
Elder Scrolls Online [JK I hate that game]
Fifa 15
Fifa 14
Fifa 13
Fifa 12
Fifa 11
Fifa 10
Fifa 09
Fifa 08
Fifa 07
Fifa 06
NBA2k15
NBA2k14
Nba2k13
Nba2k12
Grand Trismio Franchise
The Hidden
Hitman Absolution
Payday Franchise
The Escapists
Prototype 2
Prototype 1
Pokemon Black
Pokemon White
Pokemon Platnium
DayZ Standalone [Not Working ATM]
Rust Legacy
Counter Strike Source
Arma 2
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
Arma 1
Just Cause 2 and Multiplayer Mod
Team Fortress 2
Left4Dead
Left4Dead2
Injustice
Mortal Kombat X
Infamous Second Son
Infamous First Light
Infamous 2
Infamous 1
Prototype 1
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 1
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Mass Effect Infiltrator
Mass Effect 2
Mass Efect 1
Five Nights At Freddys 2
Five Nights At Freddys 1
Portal
Portal 2
Crysis 1
Crysis 2
Evolve
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown....
Half Life 1
Half Life 2
Mirrors Edge
Dead Space
N
Rust [New Version]
Sims 1
Sims 2
Sims Party
Sims Cities
Don't Starve
Don't Starve Together
Saints Row I
Saints Row II
Saints Row III
Saints Row IV
Tomb Raider [2014]
Duke Nukem
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed Revelations
Assassins Creed Unity
Assassins Creed I
Assassins Creed II
Assassins Creed III
Assassins Creed IV
Destiny
Dishonered
South Park Stick Of Truth
The Evil Within
Wolfenstine
Borderlands
Thief
Goat Simulator
Forza Horizon 1
Forza Horizon 2
Driveclub
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham Origins
Bloodborne
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
The Last Of Us
The Last Of Us Remastered
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Rivals
The Crew
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 1
Minecraft
League Of Legends
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
God Of War III
God Of War II
God Of War I
Grand Trismio 6
Dark Souls
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Lego DC Superheroes
Bioshock Infinite
La Norie
Witcher 3
Driver San Fran Sisco
Seb Quins Asshole
Is Bleeding
100% Serious
Ok Rest Of Em Now
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Crackdown
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout Project Brazil

Sorry For The Really Short Post
This is your library yes?
And my console games [If u want to add me TomArg22 [PS4]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Rhythm
Member

Posts : 475
Join date : 2014-12-07
Age : 15
Location : South Australia, Adelaide

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Justinn on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:04 pm

we didn't need your life story but ok
avatar
Justinn
Member

Posts : 522
Join date : 2014-07-29
Age : 17
Location : Sirus B

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Felix_ on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:24 pm

CSGO
Fallout 3
AdVenture Capitalist 
Dirty Bomb
H1Z1
NASCAR 2000

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Felix_
Member

Posts : 131
Join date : 2015-05-24
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Havora on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:34 pm

grand theft auto 1
avatar
Havora

Posts : 764
Join date : 2014-07-28
Age : 19
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Koots on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:13 pm

MattyB simulator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Koots
Member

Posts : 422
Join date : 2015-01-13
Age : 18
Location : South Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by littlekittenchloe on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:21 pm

transformice

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


TOTTLING DOWN KITTY ROAD.
avatar
littlekittenchloe
Member

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 17
Location : wishing i was in a cat world

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by katooosha on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:25 pm

CSGO, Skyrim, Battlefield.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
katooosha
Member

Posts : 207
Join date : 2014-09-15
Age : 15
Location : Antarctica

https://niceme.me/

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by vagine on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Rhythm wrote:CSGO
CSS
CS [That Really Shitty One We Do Not Speak Of]
CS 1.6
Black Ops I
Black Ops II
Black Ops II DLC Zombies
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Call Of Duty World At War
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Watch Dogs
Hotline Miammi
Skyrim
Elder Scrolls Online [JK I hate that game]
Fifa 15
Fifa 14
Fifa 13
Fifa 12
Fifa 11
Fifa 10
Fifa 09
Fifa 08
Fifa 07
Fifa 06
NBA2k15
NBA2k14
Nba2k13
Nba2k12
Grand Trismio Franchise
The Hidden
Hitman Absolution
Payday Franchise
The Escapists
Prototype 2
Prototype 1
Pokemon Black
Pokemon White
Pokemon Platnium
DayZ Standalone [Not Working ATM]
Rust Legacy
Counter Strike Source
Arma 2
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
Arma 1
Just Cause 2 and Multiplayer Mod
Team Fortress 2
Left4Dead
Left4Dead2
Injustice
Mortal Kombat X
Infamous Second Son
Infamous First Light
Infamous 2
Infamous 1
Prototype 1
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 1
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Mass Effect Infiltrator
Mass Effect 2
Mass Efect 1
Five Nights At Freddys 2
Five Nights At Freddys 1
Portal
Portal 2
Crysis 1
Crysis 2
Evolve
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown....
Half Life 1
Half Life 2
Mirrors Edge
Dead Space
N
Rust [New Version]
Sims 1
Sims 2
Sims Party
Sims Cities
Don't Starve
Don't Starve Together
Saints Row I
Saints Row II
Saints Row III
Saints Row IV
Tomb Raider [2014]
Duke Nukem
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed Revelations
Assassins Creed Unity
Assassins Creed I
Assassins Creed II
Assassins Creed III
Assassins Creed IV
Destiny
Dishonered
South Park Stick Of Truth
The Evil Within
Wolfenstine
Borderlands
Thief
Goat Simulator
Forza Horizon 1
Forza Horizon 2
Driveclub
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham Origins
Bloodborne
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
The Last Of Us
The Last Of Us Remastered
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Rivals
The Crew
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 1
Minecraft
League Of Legends
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
God Of War III
God Of War II
God Of War I
Grand Trismio 6
Dark Souls
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Lego DC Superheroes
Bioshock Infinite
La Norie
Witcher 3
Driver San Fran Sisco
Seb Quins Asshole
Is Bleeding
100% Serious
Ok Rest Of Em Now
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Crackdown
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout Project Brazil

Sorry For The Really Short Post

Great taste
avatar
vagine
Member

Posts : 238
Join date : 2015-06-02
Age : 20
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Warpzee on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:28 pm

i play alot of hearthstone aswell as garrys mod

plus alot of ffxiv aswell Very Happy
avatar
Warpzee
Member

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 24
Location : new zealand

http://www.thetechgame.com/n_n

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Abatti on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:59 pm

neopets
minecraft
moshie monsters
habbo hotel
club penguin
our world
secret builders
runescape 3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Abatti
Member

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 19
Location : Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Deod on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Abatti wrote:neopets
minecraft
moshie monsters
habbo hotel
club penguin
our world
secret builders
runescape 3
HAHAHAHAH I remember when i was like 8 and i had a moshie monsters account. it got permed because I was swearing at people, Ahhh Good times.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Deod

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 16
Location : Tasmania

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by mclovintwo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Hotline Miami
Hotline Miami 3: Wrong Number
The Long Dark.
thats it besides GMod
avatar
mclovintwo
Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Havora on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:56 am

Thanks Rhythm for your fucking game collection if that was needed, I don't think you like every single game thats in that library but nm

Mclovin, i don't think there is Hotline Miami 3 (you mean number 2 hahhahaa)
avatar
Havora

Posts : 764
Join date : 2014-07-28
Age : 19
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Micro10 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:50 am

I Belive hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is 3 because it's the
"Wrong Number"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
avatar
Micro10
Member

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Havora on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:04 am

theres only two hotline miamis made lmao
avatar
Havora

Posts : 764
Join date : 2014-07-28
Age : 19
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Mclovin on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:43 am

@Havora thats the joke. i got the "wrong number"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





my name a pooby
avatar
Mclovin
Member

Posts : 187
Join date : 2015-03-19
Age : 15
Location : NSW, straya

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Havora on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:19 am

oh lord
avatar
Havora

Posts : 764
Join date : 2014-07-28
Age : 19
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: What other games do you like playing?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum