Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

forum suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

forum suggestion

Post by Warpzee on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:31 pm

maybe a forum idea

adding an area for base dupes and spstuff for donors who can use these tools aswell as maybe a creations topic in the forum for bases that have been made on the game..

just a thought
avatar
Warpzee
Member

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 24
Location : new zealand

http://www.thetechgame.com/n_n

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Rhythm on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Well their sorta is, but you have to no clip to get there. Maybe it could be a warp for TG4's? I have a few house dupes I built it would be nice to spawn them there

+1

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Rhythm
Member

Posts : 475
Join date : 2014-12-07
Age : 15
Location : South Australia, Adelaide

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Felix_ on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:34 am

Rhythm wrote:Well their sorta is, but you have to no clip to get there. Maybe it could be a warp for TG4's? I have a few house dupes I built it would be nice to spawn them there

+1
I think he means a sub-forum so donators can post and share their bases...
avatar
Felix_
Member

Posts : 131
Join date : 2015-05-24
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Deod on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:01 am

+1 But some people don't have a TG rank and got the tools pack and they Have dupe, also others would like to see others creations

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Deod

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 16
Location : Tasmania

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by ACrizzlehBear on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:02 pm

I'd say +1. Could be useful.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________




avatar
ACrizzlehBear
Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 20
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Nice Car M8 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:43 pm

+1, encourages more people to donate!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Nice Car M8
Member

Posts : 655
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 15
Location : Inside 'cause I am a nerd who doesn't go outside.

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Hank on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Rhice wrote:+1 But some people don't have a TG rank and got the tools pack and they Have dupe, also others would like to see others creations

by some meaning only you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


d
avatar
Hank
Member

Posts : 158
Join date : 2014-10-21
Age : 16
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Deod on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:11 pm

mitmanII wrote:
Rhice wrote:+1 But some people don't have a TG rank and got the tools pack and they Have dupe, also others would like to see others creations

by some meaning only you.
Yea

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Deod

Posts : 357
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 16
Location : Tasmania

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Rhythm on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Felix_ wrote:
Rhythm wrote:Well their sorta is, but you have to no clip to get there. Maybe it could be a warp for TG4's? I have a few house dupes I built it would be nice to spawn them there

+1
I think he means a sub-forum so donators can post and share their bases...
oh lol completely missread
still +1

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Rhythm
Member

Posts : 475
Join date : 2014-12-07
Age : 15
Location : South Australia, Adelaide

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Warpzee on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:06 pm

just an idea guys..

i just feel it can bring some ideas to our new donators or builders can share there bases

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Warpzee
Member

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 24
Location : new zealand

http://www.thetechgame.com/n_n

Back to top Go down

Re: forum suggestion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum