Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Adding a Bank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding a Bank

Post by Mark us on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:24 pm

New Jobs and major location.
I think we should add a banker, a bank guard and a bank so that thief's, mobs can raid . I think maybe the bank should be placed at the two story building across the road from the warehouse and near the two tunnels, one leading to town and the one leading to the back of the map with all the houses and the one ware house.

With this i also want to have it so people can deposit money, lets say i deposit 100 and 5-10 minutes later i get 10% added to the original amount and go collect it, maybe add ATM's back and collect it from there or have it automatically given to the player.To deposit the money the banker or citizen would buy a deposit bag and put the amount they want to deposit in the bag and then the banker would put it in the vault/bank value.

With the deposited money it would also add more value to the banks Vault/raid value so thief's, mobs etc can raid get the money and then the people who deposited would lose money. When the banks is being raided sirens would go off or the banker would turn the alarms on to alert the police.

Thoughts?

Note: I'm trying to find the mod on the steam workshop but i have used it before and seen it on the workshop (deposit bags and vault).
Mark us

Back to top Go down

Re: Adding a Bank

Post by Warpzee on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:39 pm

sounds like a good idea ive played a server with the bank job and it goes quite well

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Warpzee

http://www.thetechgame.com/n_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythm on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:45 pm

In order to have the location we'd need a custom map so +0.5

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rhythm

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deod on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:03 pm

+1 I think Banker is a TG4 job but no one uses it so it would be good if it was a user job. Also I've already made banks on the server and you can make them anywhere.

Deod

Back to top Go down

Post by ACrizzlehBear on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:36 pm

What tom said, but it could be possible to make your own.

+0.5

ACrizzlehBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Banker used to be available to everyone, but everyone just used it as there was a very high income and they just went AFK. +1 on making a bank though, seems good.

Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum