Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

I'm Comming Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Comming Back

Post by Rhythm on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:33 pm

For those of you who didn't know/notice confused Razz I have been away for a week now. So because I'm lazy i'm just going to paste in my inactive post of why I was away

How Long You're Gone for: Uhhhhhh, I'm not sure exactly
Reason: My computers being really shitty, absolutely nothing works on it, I can't even reinstall windows 8 because of missing patrons. So i,m probably going to  have to buy a windows8/7 disk to fix it..

WILL STILL BE ACTIVE ON FORUMS

*NEW EDIT

How Long: 1-2 Weeks
Reason: Well I got my comp checked out by proffesinals and apparently I have a huge malware and its impossible to even get my computer restored. I guess it's sorta good coz now I'm getting a computer that can run GTA V and The Witcher 3 In ultra settings

If everything goes as planned I should be back by this weekend AKA 4/5 Of July

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rhythm

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Comming Back

Post by Havora on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Algood, atleast you told us the reason which I do understand.

Sometimes you have bad luck with Computers.

I suggest just going to Windows 7.
Havora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythm on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Havora wrote:Algood, atleast you told us the reason which I do understand.

That's what I've planned, I decided to build my own and I got a mate who has Windows 7 Disc so worked out quiet good

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rhythm

Back to top Go down

Post by Abatti on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Rhythm wrote:

That's what I've planned, I decided to build my own and I got a mate who has Windows 7 Disc so worked out quiet good
You windows will become not genuine after a month or so if you did not use a key with the disc. if you didn't use a key I should be able to link you to a really good crack that makes your windows genuine.

Abatti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythm on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Abatti wrote:
Rhythm wrote:

You windows will become not genuine after a month or so if you did not use a key with the disc. if you didn't use a key I should be able to link you to a really good crack that makes your windows genuine.
Alright sick, I'll keep you posted

Rhythm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Well windows 10 is coming really soon and it is free for all windows 7 or 8/8.1 users to upgrade to, they are planning to release it on the 29th of July for people in the insiders program, then start sending the notification in waves to people who reserved, they will do this just after July 29th.

Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Quin on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:01 pm

justin28272 wrote:Well windows 10 is coming really soon and it is free for all windows 7 or 8/8.1 users to upgrade to, they are planning to release it on the 29th of July for people in the insiders program, then start sending the notification in waves to people who reserved, they will do this just after July 29th.
i hear WinDoge 8 is really good.

Seb Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum