Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

New Job + Other Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Job + Other Suggestion

Post by Kevin Summers on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Bar Keeper
You make and run a bar or night-club,  include music, drinks, food, etc. Charge people for entry, food and drinks.
The Bar Keeper can spawn through the F4 menu the following: Microwave, Beer, Water, etc.(etc.-> normal items including: printers)
With the job 'Bar Keeper' I am fully aware that there was a job like this once, however got removed for not enough use. To get around this issue I propose that the job of chef gets removed and instead let the Bar Keeper spawn in the microwave.

Suggestion
The new money printers that have been added on to the server take a gruelling amount of time to produce money. I was in a store (as security) for at least half an hour and I lost around $20, 000.I  belive that the old printers gave you too much money too quickly however, these printers are not the way to go. I also think that the old printers should be brought back but with lower mony values.

Kevin Summers

Back to top Go down

Re: New Job + Other Suggestion

Post by Rhythm on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:44 pm

-1 Bar Keeper

+0 suggestion as i havent really used the new printers

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rhythm

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Kiwi on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Bar keeper, I like the idea and was going to say we have chef, but replacing it could be a nice idea and giving it some more abilities.
Suggestion, I agree that old printers were OP and new ones are under-OP, I believe that the old printers with the amount spawned each time cut in half should work well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emerald Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:00 pm

@Emerald Kiwi wrote:Bar keeper, I like the idea and was going to say we have chef, but replacing it could be a nice idea and giving it some more abilities.
Suggestion, I agree that old printers were OP and new ones are under-OP, I believe that the old printers with the amount spawned each time cut in half should work well.
^ +1 to all

Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Abatti on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:16 pm

New printers are shit.

Abatti

Back to top Go down

Post by katooosha on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:43 pm

The new printers were actually paid real money for, so I think that instead of bringing the old ones back and wasting $5.00 we just edit the new ones. They have good appearances and the attachments are pretty cool, so why waste them.

katooosha

https://niceme.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deod on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:03 pm

+1 to all of them because I would love to make a bar (probs make it have around 3 slots) also the printers don't really give you much, so think we keep the printers we have now but make it so they generate more.

Deod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:06 am

+1 to both

Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Havora on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:27 am

I see a complaint about the printers already, I say just because its not OP would you rather have no printers at all?

Yes it takes time to grind, but I guess people aren't patient for that? Its hard to maintain the printer thats the point..
Havora

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Kiwi on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:21 am

@Havora wrote:I see a complaint about the printers already, I say just because its not OP would you rather have no printers at all?

Yes it takes time to grind, but I guess people aren't patient for that? Its hard to maintain the printer thats the point..

I see what you mean. You can't just AFK there for half an hour and then come back and collect your money for doing nothing. It means, if you don't constantly give them some TLC they won't be profitable at all.

Emerald Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark us on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:36 am

I like them because you have to grind it out so +0 for printers suggestion
now with the bartender just make it so the chef can spawn drinks and have 2 player models +1
Mark us

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Kiwi on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:53 am

Knott Bob wrote:I like them because you have to grind it out so +0 for printers suggestion
now with the bartender just make it so the chef can spawn drinks and have 2 player models +1

+1

Emerald Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverprince on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 am

The new printers are good. Stops people from auto farming as well.

Silverprince

Back to top Go down

Post by Havora on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:40 pm

I think removing the chef job and replacing it with a improved bartender +1
Havora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top