Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Donor Gang

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donor Gang

Post by Jarred Plissken on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi so I was thinking that we should change move the DRF up to Tigress 1 and give DRF leader Super lock pick and keypad cracker because it would be nice to have an gang job with the Super Lock Pick and keypad cracker otherwise 2 Super thief's are a lot more threatening because it doesn't take them half an hour to pick one lock or keypad 

Next thing is increasing the gang limit to 5-6 because every else job class that is normally in a gang out ways them thief's can have up to 8!! police officers have much more.
Thanks for reading

Jarred Plissken

Back to top Go down

Re: Donor Gang

Post by Mclovin on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:58 pm

but i like being drf and i dont have any money -1, maybe adding a speciallist for the gang that is tg1 and has a super picklock?
Mclovin

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:01 pm

I don't know about this. We do have Merc who can join most gangs and has super lock pick and stuff. but yes being a gang is quite annoying when you get used to the super lock pick. +0
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Quin on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Police Officers have much more due to there being Multiple Gangs + Thieves which are always full, and half the time the Officers can't do anything and just walk past someone that is breaking into a building.
Seb Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Summers on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:03 pm

I don’t really like this idea (sorry) because of the fact that there are Mercs which are donator jobs. Also it may be a stupid thing to consider, but will 4-5 donators all want to join a gang and be on at the same time?

Good idea but needs a bit for work

Kevin Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum