Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

New Suggestions for server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Suggestions for server

Post by George Butts on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Ok i dont know about anyone else but the server is getting a little bit bland, there really isnt much to do after a day of playing.
So im suggesting the server get some new and exciting addons or some new features. The list bellow is a recommendation of addons or ideas the server should implement

1.New classes - One thing i think the server needs is new jobs and new skins to separate the server from any other bland darkrp servers.
One example would be a a old man class with a throwable machete and the rape sweep that he can only use every 5-10 minutes. This class will only be able to kill when his victims are running away from him and he will be able to kidnap people and bring them into his base.
Another example would be a terrorist class with a jihad and a uzi or even a ak-47. This terrorist class would be able to blow him self up or put a timer on the bomb and run away. He can only do such things every 10 minutes. To add to this the terrorist job can only be accessed by donators since i believe it would be a loved job and it would give a reason for people to donate.

2.Map change - I don't know about anyone else but downtown is getting old and boring, i suggest that the server bring in a new map or even a variant of downtown, if this is done i would suggest getting downtown variant RP_downtown_evilmelon_v1.

3.New player models - I think for some of the jobs such as the civil protection or the mayor the player models should be changed to make it more exciting and new for players. The current player model for the civil protection is ok but i think if the server changed it to something such as FBI player models it would be awesome, and for the mayor i think he should be changed to the player model President Obama or something along that line,

4.New weapons - The weapons on the server are not enough, i suggest either adding the whole M9K weapons pack in, adding most of the M9K weapons pack or find just finding a new weapons pack (Such as FA:S 2.0) all together because everyone keeps using the same guns, if the server was to add more guns there would be much more variety in the weapons.

I hope the admins and the rest of the staff take into consideration what i have just listed and maybe add some of the things.
Thanks
-George
George Butts

Back to top Go down

Re: New Suggestions for server

Post by Jarred Plissken on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:30 pm

M9k Weapons are a must

Jarred Plissken

Back to top Go down

Post by Junglefoe on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Right now you need to stabilise the server :/ it has been crashing all afternoon and I just lost all 10 printers i bought and only had for like 5 mins before i crashed Sad before u add anythin else i recommend it gets fixed and gain players as we have know one at 4pm Sad

Great suggestions thought!

Last edited by Junglefoe on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Junglefoe

http://junglefoe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:38 pm

I think we should have evilmelon again.
Hank

Back to top Go down

Post by VortexZone on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:41 pm

I agree with map change Smile
VortexZone

Back to top Go down

Post by Koots on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:43 pm

I love these suggestions. 
Definite to the map change I'd love Evilmelon again
New jobs are a must along with new weapons
Models aren't a huge issue but some variation would be nice in the future

Now is the best time to add new content to the server, we're building a new player base and the fear of losing members due to changes isn't there. I believe we should take this time to experiment with the server and try new things, I agree that things are getting a bit boring.
Koots

Back to top Go down

Post by vagine on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:50 pm

+1
Evilmelon
vagine

Back to top Go down

Post by Deod on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:58 pm

I would like to see evilmelon again, maybe even just trying it out for a bit and seeing how it goes
Deod

Back to top Go down

Post by Im2cool999 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:27 pm

+!
Im2cool999

Back to top Go down

Post by SpruceMoose231 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:19 pm

+1 to evil melon, not sure about the other things though
SpruceMoose231

Back to top Go down

Post by VortexZone on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:35 pm

+1
Evilmelon
+1
Jobs

It might bring people onto the server to help server population so great suggestions just like Koots said that the server would need content at the moment. Great Work Kid! Very Happy 

Overall I give it a

+1
VortexZone

Back to top Go down

Post by Junglefoe on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm

We got evilmelon Very Happy its creepy how evilmelon's file size is so close to 69.69mb Cool
Junglefoe

http://junglefoe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum