Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Staff availability times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff availability times

Post by George Butts on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:51 am

I don't know about anyone else but usually i stay on the server late at night or even early in the mornings when there are not many people on the server and this can have a bad side to it.
More and more often i am seeing people break rules when there are not many people on the server, they do this because there are no admins on at that time.
So what im saying is the server needs staff that are available either early in the mornings or late at night.
Ill give you an example of this:
Once when i was playing late at night when there was about only 10 people on and no staff on at the time, some troll’s come onto the server and took it over. What i mean by that is they were killing everyone in the spawn. False demoting people so no one could stand up to them. Breaking nlr and so on. One guy eventually got 300+ rdm kills because there was no staff on at the time and no one could stand up to them breaking rules. On top of this he was changing his rpname to others on the server so it made it hard to us to know who he was.
Evidence of this example: http://imgur.com/gallery/8pVf2/new

And on top of all of this i am able to name many more examples of people like this, of people breaking rules.

So at this point this thread is starting to sound like a ban request but its not. Im just suggesting staff should be available early in the mornings when not many people are on or late at night.
Thanks
-George
George Butts

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff availability times

Post by Emerald Kiwi on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:45 am

I see where your coming from and I agree that there needs to be some implementation of either a donator way to deal with these sorts of people (I think there is) or staff members assigned to this time. Unfortunately, most staff members have either Educational and/or work prospects that take up the time of day. If this constantly starts happening something must change to stop it.

PS You made your gallery on imgur public so now it has like 300 views. You can make it private so only those with the link can see it.
Emerald Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by SpruceMoose231 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Well... I'm on at those times... Seriously though I was on the server with no admins today, had to voteban someone for prop pushing and fail rp, also someone had a stash of weapons with no keypad on it but fading door. Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/w0zOY

I admit, I may be trying to help my chances at becoming Mod but also, the server does need more active staff
SpruceMoose231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum