Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Printers ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Printers ?

Post by George Butts on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:38 am

Printers ...
In my opinion they are worthless. I close to never see someone using printers, people always use bitcoin miners and in my opinion they are to good, even though they are slow and take allot to build they give to much in term of money.
Printers are shit to say the least. The best printer only gives 10 or so profit before they burn and explode.
So what im suggesting is that they should be buffed, they should give more then 10k profit, i believe they should give double that 20k or at least 15 because at that point they will be usable. Now this logic will only work with the best printer so up the money output for all printers by 50% - 100%.
If this is done the bitcoins miners will be reduced because right now they are being used way to much for what they are.

Now in the topic of bitcoin miners
They are to good to say the least especially with the map change. A bitcoin miner can easily be hidden in such a big map and mind you they can produce money for a while before needing a recharge, about 6 bitcoins (about 20k) before needing a recharge. All im saying is they need to be nerfed. Doing this will allow the decision for people to use either the printers or the bitcoin miners(as said above) because right now its a one sided decision for bitcoin miners. In my opinion they should only give out 3.5 bitcoins, so about a 42% reduction.
Thanks
-George
George Butts

Back to top Go down

Re: Printers ?

Post by Paperlacks on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:48 am

advice taken for the bitcoin miner.. however the printers are fine imo.
Paperlacks
Developer

http://www.amazon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Junglefoe on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am

I often use printers over miners, for old times sake... I just prefer them Smile but I do use Bitcoin miners someone times so I don't mind if they get removed....
Junglefoe

http://junglefoe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpruceMoose231 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:12 pm

I never use bitcoins and always use printers... I would prefer if you didn't remove them
SpruceMoose231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum