Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

New jobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New jobs

Post by George Butts on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:34 pm

New jobs
I think the server needs more jobs to enhance the players experience on the server. The jobs that are currently used are good but are boring, every server has them. So this will be a list of my job suggestions.

S.W.A.T Sniper - This job will be a donator only job, he will carry everything that a normal civil protection does but instead of the normal pistol that the cops get this job will be carrying a sniper. His job is to help out the cops when raiding a illegal base from a distance.

S.W.A.T CQC - This job is similar to the swat sniper, he will be donator only. The CQC (Short for close quarter's combat) will be carrying a shotgun and like the swat sniper he will be helping in raids but in close quarters.

Terrorist - The terrorist is a donator only class. He will will be only carrying a jihad. His objective is to cause chaos throughout the city using his bomb. The terrorist can only use his bomb every 10-15 minutes to stop him from rdming and he will be able to put a timer on his bomb.

Custom class - This is a idea i got from a server i used to play on. This will only be for donators who donate 30+. The donator will be able to create his own class (nothing to over powered though) and will be able to pick out a player model out of the workshop.

Thanks
-George
George Butts

Back to top Go down

Re: New jobs

Post by Hank on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:46 pm

+1 to terrorist, that sounds fun.
Hank

Back to top Go down

Post by Koots on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:47 pm

I like the sounds of a custom class, gives people all the more reason to donate to the server.
Koots

Back to top Go down

Post by Junglefoe on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:57 pm

+1 for more jobs Smile
Junglefoe

http://junglefoe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paperlacks on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:50 pm

Custom classes =

hastune miku player model (unnecessary errors for people to download) that spawns with and rpg, super lock pick, super keypad cracker doesnt sound appealing at all
Paperlacks

http://www.amazon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by George Butts on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:57 pm

@Paperlacks wrote:Custom classes =

hastune miku player model (unnecessary errors for people to download) that spawns with and rpg, super lock pick, super keypad cracker doesnt sound appealing at all
I said in the original message create a class (Not to strong/op though)
George Butts

Back to top Go down

Post by Junglefoe on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Yes I have seen custom classes go horribly wrong, if they were to go through I think they should have to use models already in the game and use items already used by other classes (like pro lock pick and a USP) but I would refrain from primary guns and more then 1 pro utilitie per job.
Junglefoe

Back to top Go down

Post by SpruceMoose231 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:09 pm

New proposal - Create a terrorist leader and terrorist class, the terrorist is the only one who has 1 hand-grenade and a pistol, the rest only have a pistol. Terrorist's cannot RDM and can only attack innocent civilians in a certain area after adverting a terrorist attack. There has to be a 20 minute waiting interval between terrorist attacks. Also, the option to become terrorist leader only appears if your class is a terrorist.
SpruceMoose231

Back to top Go down

Post by Junglefoe on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:44 pm

If terrorist is donator then yes to the pistol / grenade idea, if not id recommend maybe just a pistol for the leader and not much for the normal terrorists (like mafia)? The terrorist attack idea is sounds good however,
Junglefoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Kiwi on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:12 am

Terrorist shouldn't spawn with anything and should buy all there items from gun dealers like every other class. You can buy a jihad bomb from a black market dealer its just costs a shit ton.

But this is only if its accepted, we need more jobs that supply goods like the gun dealers for example rather than services, like the stripper or most other jobs. 

PS we all ready have SWAT sniper as a donator job, do we not?

PPS Yes it unlocks at TG 2
Emerald Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Justinn on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:01 am

We had S.W.A.T Sniper but barely anyone used it, if you really want to you can just /job S.W.A.T Sniper

S.W.A.T CQC is basically the same thing as normal S.W.A.T and also if you really want to /job S.W.A.T CQC

Terrorist just seems like a RDM fest for both sides, Terrorist could be saying that he is just doing what his job description is 'to be a terrorist' and the Police will just KOS because of suspicions because 90% of the Police force break rules.

Custom class is a good idea but no, not for the workshop that is just stupid. They would have to submit a form of what their character does exactly and their allies/enemies, player skin and inventory and then it would be passed onto the Owners or high up staff to read through it and accept it or deny it. But really that sounds like a shit ton of work
Justinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarred Plissken on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:16 am

I like the idea of a custom class but no random anime shit

Jarred Plissken

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Kiwi on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:43 am

@Justinn wrote:But really that sounds like a shit ton of work

Work is something we don't like in this community
Emerald Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by SpruceMoose231 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:48 am

Someone should create a custom class competition where we all vote on the best one (has to include model, job name, tools etc.)

I like what emerald kiwi said, we definitely need more jobs that sell items. We could have someone that sells armor and health? Also we could have someone that sells accessories that disappear after you die

SpruceMoose231

Back to top Go down

Post by George Butts on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:26 am

@Justinn wrote:We had S.W.A.T Sniper but barely anyone used it, if you really want to you can just /job S.W.A.T Sniper

S.W.A.T CQC is basically the same thing as normal S.W.A.T and also if you really want to /job S.W.A.T CQC

Terrorist just seems like a RDM fest for both sides, Terrorist could be saying that he is just doing what his job description is 'to be a terrorist' and the Police will just KOS because of suspicions because 90% of the Police force break rules.

Custom class is a good idea but no, not for the workshop that is just stupid. They would have to submit a form of what their character does exactly and their allies/enemies, player skin and inventory and then it would be passed onto the Owners or high up staff to read through it and accept it or deny it. But really that sounds like a shit ton of work
with the custom class yes it will be a shit ton of work but it will be donators only. Like i said $30+ or even if its to much work $50+. I honestly think the donator's will love this, people will donate $30 or $50 for a custom class that only they could access. It will be a awesome and unique class to that person. Once again people will donate $30+ for a custom and unique class
George Butts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum