Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Big Suggestions Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Suggestions Page

Post by Aphlex on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:05 pm

First of all, I request for a Pin on this topic as I will be adding more suggestions Daily or Weekly and for the community to also add more ideas on the comment section. Anyways lets get started

Job changes to make it more RP
For Cops: I suggest giving them a Taiser and Handcuffs so you dont have to end up killing and end all excuses to batton rush. So what you have to do is Handcuff them then batton'em. If their running or resisiting force, that ls when Taisers comes in handy

Thiefs and Mafia/Triad/DRF leader should get an enhanced lockpick to make it slightly faster and making it so you actually need skills to use it. So what I suggest on doing is changing the whole lockpick idea is to make it realistic, add a minigame to it. If anyone has played Mafia II, the way the picklocking works in it could be something similar to it added. They should also get a Hand-tie to make raiding more safer (So you dont get people FailRP'ng if uno what im saying). This can also be broken out like the lockpicking mmechanic (thr original one) and will make noice while attemting to break out of it but a small raidius sound effect

Gun/Black market dealers should get a perma pocket so they can store it in their pockets so they dont lose the leftovers (This will stay in the pockets of that job only, so changing job will not have the shipments transferred nor removed) and also have a dupe if their gun shop has had a lot of time making it.

Hitman should spawn with a sniper and have some sort of tracker or a picture of the target so you dont have to do Close combat. And have an option to return them Alive but has to also get a Hand tie to make sure they can deliver them.

Police chiefs should be able to update the agenda.

Hobos should get their bugbaits replaced with a stick for defense only

Wire technicians should be the only ones with RT Camera and Lamp privliges and go set it up for costumers for a minimum of 10k

Ok, now lets get to the 2nd part of this which is add/remove jobs
Add Terrorists. Terrorists has 2 job option 1 of them is called Terrorist Leader which is for donor only which is equipted with Jihad, Hand tie and and a camera which he can hand his workers for threats etc. The other job is called Terrorist and can be used by everyone.

Taxi drivers (If they add Cars), Will have the option to buy a 5k taxi car in the Miscellanious option in F4.

Add SWAT Sniper which is equipped with a Sniper and has to be in a distance of where the raid is taken place (Donater only)

SWAT Heavy is equiped with extra health, body armour and slower + a shotgun and is basically in the front as a meat shield.

Firefighters (If cars are added and fire entity which spawns in random building) will be equipped with a extinguisher and an axe to destroy doors. Will have a NPC in the fire station to get a firetruck for 10k

Car Dealers (If cars get added) something similar to a gundealer. Will be selling cars to the public (except for job cars)

And now to the 3rd part is ehat should be added for th public

ATM - Here is where u store money. Open up a bank account and start with 10k and your sallary will be insta transferred here. Also add those registetrs or whatever their called in gun shops etc where you have to swipe your card to transfer money which is a bit easier and safer, Or be able to drop cheques. (You drop your cash on death if its not in the ATM)

Add a hunger/thirst bar + Supermarket and resturants

Add Police cars, Taxi car, firetruck, Supply truck and 2 public cars that should be put on a vote (Job cars cannot be stolen)

Aphlex

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Suggestions Page

Post by Aphlex on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Thanks for taking your time reading this which took 30min + to make. Also new idea will be added daily/weekly.
Aphlex

Back to top Go down

Post by Koots on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:17 pm

I like the majority of these ideas although some have already been implemented but are restricted to donators, for example the faster lock pick. 

The issue with these suggestions is the shear amount of work the owners will need to do, if you could find links to files that match the description of your suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. 

Overall I believe these suggestions will improve the quality of the RP within the server but cause issues with download times and bugs.
Koots

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphlex on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Yea sure I can try finding them
Aphlex

Back to top Go down

Post by SpruceMoose231 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:14 pm

+1 to Handcuffs only for cops, Hitmen trackers and terrorist

The rest is unnecessary and/or will cause the server lag/more ways to troll/minge
SpruceMoose231

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphlex on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:30 pm

I think about 70%-75% of these would be pretty useful and from my theory, It shouldnt make any troubles. The hunger/thirst idea will make it more realistic so you have another thing to waste your money on, not just on guns.

But I do understand that some of these can cause bugs but fixing them will be worth it and probably boost players onto the server
Aphlex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius, McGilliCuddy on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:50 pm

+1 I Like most of the ideas, but the Black Market/Gun Dealer Perma Pocket Idea, I dont like. I feel that it would be abused, when they being raided just pickup the guns. In my opinion it would ruin Tigress
Ignatius, McGilliCuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphlex on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:44 pm

@Ignatius, McGilliCuddy wrote:+1 I Like most of the ideas, but the Black Market/Gun Dealer Perma Pocket Idea, I dont like. I feel that it would be abused, when they being raided just pickup the guns. In my opinion it would ruin Tigress
They'd still drop whats in their pocket
Aphlex

Back to top Go down

Post by SpruceMoose231 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:56 am

@Ignatius, McGilliCuddy wrote:+1 I Like most of the ideas, but the Black Market/Gun Dealer Perma Pocket Idea, I dont like. I feel that it would be abused, when they being raided just pickup the guns. In my opinion it would ruin Tigress

They could do the same with normal pockets.
SpruceMoose231

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Kiwi on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:09 am

@Aphlex wrote:First of all, I request for a Pin on this topic 

ULTIMATE DENIAL

Emerald Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down