Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

i made a huge mistake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i made a huge mistake

Post by Jack McNuggets on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Jack McNuggets

STEAM_0:1:119611870

pretty sure you banned me nathen

perma ban

attempting to crash the server.

look guys i know crshing the server was a big deal and theres no excuses. that being said it was very late and i was tired, pulls those 2 guys kept breaking rules and trying to bug me. im talking rdm, nrl, job abuse, self supply and prop push. i dont know what i was thinking.
i mean i really like this server and even wanted/want to support it and im mates with alot of guys on there. i freely admit that crasshing the server was the wrong way to handle the situation and was a bone headed move.
so please consider letting me rejoin, it was a huge mistake and one i will never repeat. that being said if you do decide to not unban me i understand perfectly and hope you can come to forgive me.

Jack McNuggets

Back to top Go down

Re: i made a huge mistake

Post by pooby9979 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

+0 we were kinda dicks i understand why you got mad but ill let others decide
pooby9979

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:18 pm

No, you're not getting unbanned. You broke a pretty fucking easy rule not to break which is crashing the server, it doesn't matter if others were being minges, you still do not break a fucking simple rule if it was such a big issue you could just simply leave the server instead of boosting your fucking ULX. Speaking of boosting ULX, you're a big offender of this bullshit, we were on early this morning and you were afk for a fucking solid 2 hours. If you were going for staff (you cant now lol) we would of rejected you instantly. 

The only way you will be unbanned is if we reset the bans later on in the future, but for now you're permanently banned from Tigress Gaming.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

nigeaea
Nathan
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Im2cool999 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:23 pm

I'm putting my vote at +0

The fact that you knew that crashing the server was wrong and doing it anyways makes you a little less trustworthy by people on the server.

I can understand that people may have been dicks to you, but still no reason to go and attempt a server crash. 

However, you seem that you are very remorseful and you want a second chance, and that you went out of the way to create this unban appeal.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im2cool999

Back to top Go down

Post by marco on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:24 pm

though Pooby has admitted that he was annoying you, you should of gotten evidence of the rdm and nlr and posted it right here on the forums, with that said i don't think the ban shouldn't be lifted
marco
Co Owner

https://soundcloud.com/mark0dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Havora on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:32 pm

-1 What mcspooks said

Havora
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack McNuggets on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:57 pm

i do have evidence, but is it really worth it? look nathen its your choise but i really am sorry for trying to crash your server

Jack McNuggets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Post the evidence, then we can actually decide what our final verdict is.

nigeaea
Nathan
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Havora on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Evidence of them being annoying, if they are rdming its a light ban as its not really "mass rdm" but that doesnt matter you decided to crash the entire server for no reason. I realised you do have a bit of an anger issue when you got angry at the rap battle, but now seeing you get angry at a group and then deciding for some reason to crash the server just so you can get rid of them is disgraceful.

Havora
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackson on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Jack you're a fucking joke. You cannot follow simple rules and you lie consistently and boast about your rank to get out of sits. Attempting to crash the server will result in a permaban regardless of your fucking rank. You will never be unbanned unless you can show the staff team of Tigress that you should be forgiven. Until then you will stay permanently banned and you will be left to think about your actions and what you have done to yourself. It's a big fat -1 from me.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jacksonthomas/
jackson
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack McNuggets on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:21 pm

George, sorry to say but your really bias, its known that you hate me and i never use my rank to get out of sits and please dont be so disrespectful. and to nathen, they were doing lots more then light RDM. im not trying to be rude George but it is verywell known that you hate me.

Last edited by Jack McNuggets on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack McNuggets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack McNuggets on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:21 pm

how would i go about uploading evidence

Jack McNuggets

Back to top Go down

Post by jackson on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:45 pm

I do not hate you I just hate your guts. You have no respect to me or some other staff members and in response I be disrespectful to you. It's fair.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jacksonthomas/
jackson
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Havora on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:52 pm

After reviewing your appeal, you will not be unbanned. This will differ to what ban you have received for example: if you were banned for one day you will have to wait out that one day, if you were banned permanently take some time to think about what you have done and maybe after a couple months time we will think of unbanning you.

Havora
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum