Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

no reason at all why i was banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no reason at all why i was banned

Post by Nuu Rushean on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:51 pm

RP Name: Nuu Rushean
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:82683890
Admin who banned you:No Clue
Length of ban: Permanent
Reason for the ban: "piss off"
Witnesses to the unfair ban(if it was a fair ban then leave this): any one on the server, George Collins
Why you should be unbanned: because i was permanently banned for no reason at all after being falsely kicked twice in a row, I was messing round with a friend and i got banned for the reason of "Piss Off" permanently, no one brought me to a sit, no one told me I was being banned or what for, so yeah unban me please

Nuu Rushean

Back to top Go down

Re: no reason at all why i was banned

Post by jackson on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:57 pm

The ban was a little uncalled for but then again Nathan is the owner and I can't really disagree with his ban as he is the owner and all his rules are his rules. Personally I would have banned him for a 1-3 days because of what he was doing, none if it was his friend, I would just give him a warning but lets see what everyone else thinks because it might just be me. So I'm just going to stay neutral. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jacksonthomas/
jackson
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Havora on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:58 pm

I will change your ban for 1 day.

After reviewing your appeal, your ban has been changed. Please think next time before breaking the rules as next time, we may not be so lenient.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Havora
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum