Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

I'm Quitting.. Forever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Quitting.. Forever.

Post by Daniel Rjovek on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:28 pm

I'm done with this server i've played for at least 2 weeks ulx time each year yet i still am not happy with what i'm seeing so i decided i'm going to quit Tigress and maybe even quit Gmod i've already got myself banned so i cant come back if my mind decides to i'm going to delete the admins+ from my friends list because i'm afraid they'll try to unban me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Hope you have lots of fun during the server but i'm gonna go now so bye now.
Daniel Rjovek

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Quitting.. Forever.

Post by jackson on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Farewell Daniel. It was great having you on the server.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jacksonthomas/
jackson
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deod on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Cya Dan, sad to see a member go :c

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deod
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abatti on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:23 pm

bye c:

Abatti

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:51 pm

@Deod wrote:Cya Dan, sad to see a member go :c
As Deod said its sad to see a member go, You will be missed Daniel take care, hope to see you again

Tyrone
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HomieZ on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:46 pm

I'll be blunt with you Daniel mate. Your a great kid, it was nice to have you on the staff team. However you couldn't do your job to a sufficient standard and that's alright, not everybody's cut out for the job. You were then demoted, after several warnings. Nobody harassed you afterwards and all was fine, you could of even reapplied! It all started when you began making "snappy" comments at new staff receiving their rank. Nathan McSpooks and I noticed this several times, but we didn't say anything (Until like yesterday). After you lost your rank, you clearly got agitated and started breaking rules (minor). Then to make your last big "bang", you got yourself permed. Now Daniel, I'm actually really disappointed in you. Your a great person and probably could of made a great mod one day, but you cracked the shits and lost that opportunity. Even if you were sad about losing your rank, you at least could of left respectfully. Purposely getting yourself permed? Grow up mate.

Anyway, you were a good kid. I hope you change your mind, goodbye.

HomieZ
Super Admin

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatGuyNext_Door/

Back to top Go down

Post by marco on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:23 am

i don't get why you went out of your way to get banned, you simply could of just left without being immature, bye.
marco
Co Owner

https://soundcloud.com/mark0dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Havora on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:44 am

wait you tried to minge because you were angry?

you lost respect from me buddy

bye

Havora
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paperlacks on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:29 pm

LATA BITCH
Paperlacks
Developer

http://www.amazon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:11 pm

I really don't understand why you took the most immature way out to leave the server. If you wanted yourself perm banned that is pretty fucking retarded since you will most likely come back within the school holidays. Goodbye, you were a shit mod don't come back.

nigeaea
Nathan
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackson on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:16 pm

@Nathan wrote:I really don't understand why you took the most immature way out to leave the server. If you wanted yourself perm banned that is pretty fucking retarded since you will most likely come back within the school holidays. Goodbye, you were a shit mod don't come back.
no chillerino i r8 8/8 m8

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jacksonthomas/
jackson
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawsh on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Cya mate have a good one
Jawsh

Back to top Go down

Post by pooby9979 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:15 am