Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

"TGR" and Random Photos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"TGR" and Random Photos?

Post by Kinand Wolf on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Hey all I was browsing the forums today and I came across a reference of 'TGR'? I was just wondering what this is it seems like a pretty big deal and people get banned for associating themselves with it? (I'm assuming it stands for 'Tigress Gaming Resistance'?) If you aren't allowed to talk about it then tell me so I can stop asking I don't want to be banned for longer then I currently amĀ  Sad
(PLEASE LET IT BE SUNDAY ALREADY)

Anyway also another thing what's with all the random photos a Guest account posts with some kid on it about smoking weed and whatnot?

It's really odd lol
Kinand Wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: "TGR" and Random Photos?

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:51 pm

TGR was a group of people whom attacked our server a couple of months ago, taking down our old forums that had 700+ users and turning many of our hard-working staff against us. Recently TGR has cooled down and haven't been attacking/minging as much as they used too and although many members deny any assistance towards the team we still have alot of people to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray Doe on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:53 pm

From what I believe TGR was a group that caused alot of troubles here on the forums and on the server. I also think they even hacked the forums for a period of time also.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gray Doe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum