Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Event Idea - TDM (DENIED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should the TDM be (if accepted):

38% 38% 
[ 3 ]
38% 38% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
24% 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Event Idea - TDM (DENIED)

Post by Jordyn Cooper on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:59 am

This event has been denied by Paperlacks in-game; 'It's DarkRP, not TDM.'

Alright, I know Robert House did this before but I just wanted to make it official as it was very fun.
2 teams fight to the death. Everyone is supplied with an AWP and assault rifle (you may bring your own weapons but no crossbows or grenades etc). A staff member may place a small cap point in the middle of the arena with grenades/crossbows to give people bonuses for taking risks. Everyone is put into their teams and have 5 minutes to build barricades. Job names are changed to their team color/name (or maybe even whole job to thief or mafia, etc.) and kill everyone on the other team once a buzzer is sounded. Each team gets 1 medic. Protect that medic with your life, and he/she will too. Who ever is leading this event will require a supervisor so it does not get out of hand. More info may be added by staff or the man who started it; Robert House.

AREA:
If possible, the park will be blocked off for use. IF the building is inhabited, a new area will be found. If all else fails, the disco or an empty warehouse could be used.

SPECIFIC RULES:
You do not have to participate. This is an optional event.
Do not kill teammates. Instant disqualification.
DO NOT COME BACK IF YOU DIED! There will be props blocking anyway, so you shouldn't worry about this rule.
BARRICADES MUST BE REALISTIC! I cannot stress this enough! There have been many huge walls that dwarf the competition.
NO BARRICADES THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SHOOT INTO! Must be a good distance apart so you can be shot.
Killing a spectator or someone who does not want to participate = death. You may join in next round.
More rules may be added by staff.

Well guys, I hope you like my idea! tongue

Last edited by Jordyn Cooper on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:36 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed grammar :/ | DENIED)
Jordyn Cooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Event Idea - TDM (DENIED)

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Just an opinion, have you ever thought about the possibility if the player refuse to participate in the game, but whilst that the player gets killed by both teams constantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordyn Cooper on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:04 pm

@Davidbob wrote:Just an opinion, have you ever thought about the possibility if the player refuse to participate in the game, but whilst that the player gets killed by both teams constantly.
Good point David.
I edited the post, a small part of Downtown (perhaps warehouse area) will get blocked off. If people own a base there, a new area will be found. If all else fails, we could use the disco or an empty warehouse.
Jordyn Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Excellent, I hope this plan goes well without any trouble.
Remember if this event goes through all the requirements then it will not be denied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:49 am

Don't mind this idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Who ever is leading this event. You will require a supervisor to spectate your event, before it gets out of plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:35 pm

I like this. Sounds like it might be fun as long as you don't RDM other players nearby. We should possibly do this!

Funky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinand Wolf on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:22 pm

Please don't revive dead posts Funky. This event has been carried out multiple times and was a success.
Kinand Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:32 pm

I didn't see the dates. WOOPS

Funky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top