Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Shit applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shit applications

Post by Silverprince on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:50 am

I have seen a lot of shit applications in my life time...

So I thought it would be time to get back at the time wasters who sign up for moderator immediately.

Post the absolute shitest applications you have ever seen here. (Or you can just make one up) Ill start

Hi my name is Anthony sully Sullivan and want to be a moderator on your server. I have a lot of experience with mops and gaming and wood like to help out ur server. I joined yesturday for the first time and saw that people had lots of money and I want to control this so that they don't get to much money. I am 11 years old and my mum says I shouldn't talk to online rangers but I'm to rebel. I'm really cool and I know you guys will accept becuZ I know what I am doing and I know what the server looks like. I am also donating from my mums credit card and I haven't told her im a rebel. Also I am really nice and mature see look: Shit penis wank. See? Please accept it fast becuZ I want to be super admin as fast as you can be so I can stop all the richnesst people cuz they are penises.

Silverprince

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit applications

Post by Silverprince on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 am

Anthony Sullivan and mop reference: http://youtu.be/MVu496LdCko

Silverprince

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum