Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Job suggestions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Job suggestions!

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Write here what type of Jobs you want to add to the server, I think its a cool idea for everyone to be able to review and see other peoples ideas!
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Job suggestions!

Post by Micro10 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:05 pm

I think this is a good idea too Very Happy
I think maybe we should change some job colours a lot of people think triads are civil etc Irecon we should change maybe triad to yellow or something just to stop the confusion I get a lot in calls

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Add Riot shields to S.W.A.T Job that would be really awesome and they have a Durability on them and once its gone it breaks... And you can't shoot out of it. It would be good for things like raiding while part of the Government!
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Job Idea: It is called the Juggernaut:
What it does: Your sort of under the "Thief" Category and you get a lock pick but this lock pick, uses the speed from thief and lets say you have to use the lock pick 2 times that is x2 slower than a normal thief to open the door. 
But you have an extreme amount of armour I'm talking like 150% i am not sure how much that is but a really strong amount of armour!

Who gets it: Well I am thinking it can be in the rank of TG4 because it is a really OP but good Job I would love to see it in game and i am sure we will have fun with it Smile
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:24 pm

They both sound cool Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:02 am

Another Job Superhero... and it has the ability to stun people from stealing anything. Like in a situation where a thief is stealing guns from another player, this superhero can stun them from taking them for about 5 seconds or more and the police can come over and arrest him. Although this superhero use has like a 5 min cooldown or something IDK!
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:05 am

Serial Killer: The ability to kill a certain amount of people and not be called on RDM but you can be arrested. This serial killer is allowed to kill lets say 5 people and from then on they can't. This person can kill the mayor aswell like the JFK assassination. Idk it was just something that popped into my head. Comment below for more ideas how this job could be better Smile
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 am

FBI they got cams all around the city and can inform police on the job to go near that area.
I think making the phone number for police would be good so the FBI or something can go to that area. The FBI could also gather info to make people wanted or warrants.

Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:12 pm

mrfoxtrotgaming wrote:Serial Killer: The ability to kill a certain amount of people and not be called on RDM but you can be arrested. This serial killer is allowed to kill lets say 5 people and from then on they can't. This person can kill the mayor aswell like the JFK assassination. Idk it was just something that popped into my head. Comment below for more ideas how this job could be better Smile
I like this, it is a bit more like real life where there are people who kill randomly out there, +1 to this.
Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum