Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Mod requirements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod requirements

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi, I really hope you don't take this as a hint, but I would just like to ask, is about 3 days enough ULX time to become a mod? Also if so, what else is required to get accepted. I know 3 days is probably not enough as it does say that 4 days is negotiable, but could 3 days make it in? Thanks in advance, and i notice other people do hint their apps, so I just want to make it clear that it is simply a question, and not a hint!
avatar
Nice Car M8
Member

Posts : 655
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 15
Location : Inside 'cause I am a nerd who doesn't go outside.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Seb Quin on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:54 pm

No, I don't think you will get moderator with that ULX Time

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Seb Quin
Member

Posts : 666
Join date : 2015-01-16
Age : 14
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:36 pm

OK, may do it in the future unless other people think 3 days is enough.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Nice Car M8
Member

Posts : 655
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 15
Location : Inside 'cause I am a nerd who doesn't go outside.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Koots on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Ok let me state this. And whoever wants to apply.

The reason we -1 these poor applications is that either..

They have a lack of posts on the forums (we do care if you are active on the forums)
Short ULX time (Acceptable if its 2weeks + ulx time) (Negotiable if its like 4 days+)
Staff dont recognise you (This means you havent poked your head around the staff time to time to get known)
Experience (I would love if someone would prove what servers they worked for with pictures, and not just say they work for a decent managed server without any proof)
Times Available(This is the biggest commitment, dont say you can be on a day and time and yet you are inactive on those certain days. You are committing yourself to those times and we expect you to be on at those times. If not you will be given a warning and then if you keep being inactive or not active on those certain days we will remove your rank.) 

I would love if you applied, but the pointless applications we have been receiving waste our time. Surprise us with your application and you will surely get your staff rank. But if it lacks potential then we will just simply -1. If its very bad, its a instantdecline.

Contacting us about your staff applications eg

Person who applied : Oi, are you owner can you check my staff application its been there for weeks

Firstly, asking us to check your app will either get us angry and deny your staff app or let it sit in the applications box until it decays (not being rude, but adding us just to ask us to check your application is pretty bad)

Secondly, if its been up for weeks it either shows we havent seen it yet or we dont want to waste our time on it.

We arent stingy when picking new staff, just dont come on to us like you are some sort of begger.

Thank you.


[size=18]EDIT* People applying for Trial Moderator, there is no Trial Mod anymore. You are applying for straight Moderator.


~ Nathan Havora
[/size]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Koots
Manager

Posts : 422
Join date : 2015-01-13
Age : 17
Location : South Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Micro10 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm

What happened to trial? Trial sounded good for people the owners are not to sure about.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
avatar
Micro10
Member

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

@Koots wrote:Ok let me state this. And whoever wants to apply.

The reason we -1 these poor applications is that either..

They have a lack of posts on the forums (we do care if you are active on the forums)
Short ULX time (Acceptable if its 2weeks + ulx time) (Negotiable if its like 4 days+)
Staff dont recognise you (This means you havent poked your head around the staff time to time to get known)
Experience (I would love if someone would prove what servers they worked for with pictures, and not just say they work for a decent managed server without any proof)
Times Available(This is the biggest commitment, dont say you can be on a day and time and yet you are inactive on those certain days. You are committing yourself to those times and we expect you to be on at those times. If not you will be given a warning and then if you keep being inactive or not active on those certain days we will remove your rank.) 

I would love if you applied, but the pointless applications we have been receiving waste our time. Surprise us with your application and you will surely get your staff rank. But if it lacks potential then we will just simply -1. If its very bad, its a instantdecline.

Contacting us about your staff applications eg

Person who applied : Oi, are you owner can you check my staff application its been there for weeks

Firstly, asking us to check your app will either get us angry and deny your staff app or let it sit in the applications box until it decays (not being rude, but adding us just to ask us to check your application is pretty bad)

Secondly, if its been up for weeks it either shows we havent seen it yet or we dont want to waste our time on it.

We arent stingy when picking new staff, just dont come on to us like you are some sort of begger.

Thank you.


[size=18]EDIT* People applying for Trial Moderator, there is no Trial Mod anymore. You are applying for straight Moderator.


~ Nathan Havora
[/size]
I have read that, but I just want to see other peoples opinions.
avatar
Nice Car M8
Member

Posts : 655
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 15
Location : Inside 'cause I am a nerd who doesn't go outside.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:55 pm

@Micro10 wrote:What happened to trial? Trial sounded good for people the owners are not to sure about.
Yeah, that would have been good.
avatar
Nice Car M8
Member

Posts : 655
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 15
Location : Inside 'cause I am a nerd who doesn't go outside.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Micro10 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:57 pm

I recommend that you have at least 5days of ULX time and to be really known stick around the admins and mods if you get accepted they will be your work partners so even hunt for them Razz. To be honest i've never seen you in the game before.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
avatar
Micro10
Member

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 pm

@Micro10 wrote:I recommend that you have at least 5days of ULX time and to be really known stick around the admins and mods if you get accepted they will be your work partners so even hunt for them Razz. To be honest i've never seen you in the game before.
Really? I thought everybody has seen me, I actually used to just play with my friend and not really interact with the other players as much, but that has changed. Now I try to play with and interact with new people as well, I also look forward to playing with people that I have not gotten around to meet in game, like you.
avatar
Nice Car M8
Member

Posts : 655
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 15
Location : Inside 'cause I am a nerd who doesn't go outside.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Micro10 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:04 pm

justin28272 wrote:
@Micro10 wrote:I recommend that you have at least 5days of ULX time and to be really known stick around the admins and mods if you get accepted they will be your work partners so even hunt for them Razz. To be honest i've never seen you in the game before.
Really? I thought everybody has seen me, I actually used to just play with my friend and not really interact with the other players as much, but that has changed. Now I try to play with and interact with new people as well, I also look forward to playing with people that I have not gotten around to meet in game, like you.
Me too Very Happy 
The people with the last name house are all quiet good two of us are staff.
avatar
Micro10
Member

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:05 pm

OK, I will try to hang around you guys a bit more!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
Nice Car M8
Member

Posts : 655
Join date : 2014-09-19
Age : 15
Location : Inside 'cause I am a nerd who doesn't go outside.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by ItsRhy on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:09 pm

I cant find a mod application template so i had to use someones app as one, any where i could find it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
ItsRhy
Member

Posts : 153
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Your Window

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Micro10 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Well it's.. under staff apps. (I think)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
avatar
Micro10
Member

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod requirements

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum