Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Sir Charles Edwards broke a server rule...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Charles Edwards broke a server rule...

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:24 pm

I argued with him over this.. During him raiding I came in the store not knowing of what was happening.. He comes rushing out kills me 1 shot, I say that is rdm he says "I had to kill you otherwise failrp" I then respawned and copy and pasted the 5th line from the raiding section in motd. For a player who has applied for mod and seeking to become one.. For a player who says he knows most of the rules this is pretty stupid behaviour.. Afterwards he kept telling me "If you weren't in there then I wouldn't have killed you". I told him he broke an obvious rule known by even the weak minded players, not saying there is any but yeah just saying. I know I am probably being a hypocrite but for him to tell me I am wrong and say that I killed you because its rules is quite stupid for a "post-moderator". Thanks Gi out!
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Charles Edwards broke a server rule...

Post by Seb Quin on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Ummm, Maybe not the off topic area, maybe in the ban area. Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seb Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:45 pm

OK did he kill a UNARMED in a raid? Also please don't "tell" on people. IT doesn't matter if your a post moderator or a normal player, we should all enforce the laws no matter what rank or role we are. Your a donator you should enforce the RULES, all donators should. Next time PM nathan or peter or someone higher up so it's not to silly.
Not in ban Seb, That would be seen as him WANTING him banned this is him telling us that someone broke a rule.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum