Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Especially to do with Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Especially to do with Staff

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:07 pm

I have come to realize something. As people get staff they become less focused on fun and more focused on being the perfect "robot like moderator/otherstaffrank".
I don't know if others have seen it but especially with Sir Charles and Steven now that they both have a rank, steven having super admin they spend more time sounding like they just did a marathon not being happy etc. Sir charles constantly phys guns me away whether I am watching an admin call not even making any noise or when I am seeing what they're doing.. 
Seriously I hope you guys see this I want you to be more fun not robot like!
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Especially to do with Staff

Post by Dyoh on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Well im not meant to do calls as much, thats why we got you guys, i only do calls when im only staff on/when you guys are busy or in calls, i know you want to have fun, but it is serious roleplay, we like to have fun but sometimes we dont, dont take it the wrong way, we all like a laugh sometime but we need to mature about it aswell
Dyoh

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 pm

fair enough
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:20 pm

You were randomly TPing to him, Thats not roleplay. Steven has stepped up to a serious role HEAD ADMIN and he is fun, while we were making the thing he was talking in a cheery way, not to mention that he is rather funny in steam chat. Sir has also taken a serious role, you need to be serious for people to respect you and not just think you are not doing much. I have not seen you take a serious role GI. Even anti serious.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythm on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:25 pm

To me when Steven became head-admin he became more understanding and fun. When Charles became mod he hasn't changed to much hes just focusing a bit more on the rules which is a good thing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rhythm

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfoxtrotgaming on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 pm

I am swamped with calls all weekend and usually I am the only one on.. So there is no way I am not serious I am its just people are losing there social skills in game. I am kind of annoyed. Yeah Steven may be fun but most of the admins are either never on or when they are they are afk and talk rarely. Just what I have seen. I am taking Moderator seriously people who think I abuse are idiots because I don't and the whole abusing thing was total bollocks. I just think maybe moderators should not be so FOCUSED on just being a perfect staff member and be more focused and balanced out Smile
mrfoxtrotgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhythm on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:53 pm

@GI House It would be nice if staff members are a bit more balanced out so you do have a bit of a point

Rhythm

http://website.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koots on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:20 pm

I like to be serious with my rank and I am sure many others like to as well, I understand where you're coming from with this comment. Recently I have been loosening up (Sounds so wrong) and having more fun, it just takes some time for staff to feel as if they're cemented in.

Koots
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxel on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 pm

I think it's a good idea to somehow level out the staff and role-playing. Because answering staff calls constantly is not very fun. (I did that for 3 hours straight once)
Voxel

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Hmm, yes it is annoying. Most staff do role play.

Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Justinn on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:58 am

If you are being swamped with calls then why don't you just ask other staff members if they are on to take them for you and if your the only one on then you have to manage it because thats one of the roles of being staff. I personally don't take my role VERY serious but I still don't yell at people or break the Serious RP.
Justinn
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum