Welcome to the Tigress Forums.

If you havent registered, on the top of the forums there is a register page which you can login to the forums,
If you aren't registered you wont be able to see half of the content registered users see.

If you are registered, please login via the "LOGIN" button above Smile

ps. If you have registered, log in so you don't lose any progress.

Just a few things I have on my mind.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a few things I have on my mind.

Post by Jimpix on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:22 pm

So, recently I joined your DarkRP server and really, I loved it. Me and my mate were with a war of my other mates and it was all fun. other people joined in and were all having a great time. It was all well and good other than the occasional dickhead, but you get them in every server so im not really fussed about that. So after playing 5 hours on your server in a day, shit started to hit the fan. My mate was banned for 200 hours for killing someone who had a gun to his face. The person who had a gun to his face was trying to mug him for 3K. Firstly, you cant rob that much and secondly the person said nothing about mugging him, so he asked for him to put the gun away and he didn't so he killed him, as most people would do to save all their items on them. The admin/mod stepped in. Quite frankly I do not like how Tex (RP Name) handled the situation. He ended up banning my mate for 200 minutes and perm ban me, which I found quite amusing. he banned me because I passed a message from my mate to him and I said that the server was shit because of the crappy staff (Im not saying they are all bad, just the ones I encountered). I asked multiple times for help with no response and it seemed like they were banning and kicking everyone. Personally I have been Super/Head admin on multiple servers and even a coder on one and I really don't think they handle their situations very well. They were also abusing their powers by noclipping to build/remove a base WHILE they were roleplaying (Which in every server I have been on is not allowed). Personally I would re think some of the people in admin/moderator positions and try to get this shit under control. People like me who were looking to even donate have left the server because of the way that some, not all, of the admin/mods work in their ways of handling the ways in which they work.
PS. This is not a ban appeal as quite frankly I will never be coming back to this server because of this.
Good Luck for the future of Tigris Gaming!
Kind Regards,
Jimpix

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a few things I have on my mind.

Post by Seb Quin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:24 pm

wtf is this

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seb Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Let's list the mistakes you just made:

1. Mods/admins CAN use no-clip when building, as you are not interacting with anyone, but as soon as they are doing regular things they can not.

2. You completley dis respected the server.

3. You put this in suggestions.

4. You have no swag so your opinion is not valid (jokes).

5. Yeah tigris gaming is bad, I prefer Tigress gaming.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 pm

1. So your telling me when they are role playing and building a base for themselves they are allowed to use noclip?

2. How exactly have I disrespected the server?

3. I put it in the suggestions because this is my suggestion

4. wtf?

5. How does the name matter in this situation

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Justinn on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Son, admins can use no-clip to their advantages while building im pretty sure every staff member does it to build bases. I highly don't believe that you were head/super admin on other servers while also being a coder on one (If you can show me evidence you were then I will believe you).You were breaking a rule which clearly means that you haven't read them and if you ask what rule you broke I suggest go looking at the rules. 

This is what is going to happen after making this post

You are going to either leave at this point or stay and then about 3 weeks later you are going to apply for moderator and say that you are going to donate to the server. Your mod app will get denied and then you will quit TG saying that the owners are money whores or the server community is shit. The end.

This is the life cycle of every person that has done this in the past.
Justinn
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Koots on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 pm

I clearly recall what happened in this situation. I was called to a staff call regarding your friend, he had broken rules and NEVER mentioned that he was mugged for 3k. He had previous warnings and was becoming very frustrated in-game (Hence the 200 minute ban).

The messages you where sending in-game where immature, offence and out right not acceptable. I don't care if you where a messenger, you still broke numerous rules and one vital one of any community, respect. If you knew the rules like you are claiming you have then why even be stupid enough to send those messages, it simply doesn't make sense to me.

One other factor that contributed to your ban was the way you responded to us staff after your friend was banned, the tone of voice and  language you used at that time was simply a smart ass and stupid way to approach the situation. Claiming that you have been Super admin on 5 servers (in-game reference) and dev'd a server does not mean you know ANYTHING about our server, let alone how we conduct our staff calls on the server. Honestly the message I got from my interaction with you in-game and this message on the forums was that you believe you're better then everyone else on here, which is not the fact.

In conclusion I believe this post is simply a waste of time, it is not in the correct section of the forums and the way you constructed it was simply un-professional. Your case is in valid in my mind due to your lack of evidence and your poor construction on approach to the situations.

P.S. Your experiences on other servers does not define what is going to happen on other servers don't make assumptions to how situations are meant to be conducted let alone how a server is meant to be ran.
Koots
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Well, If you would like to know the servers. Do you know someone by the name of Jake Cooper (Senior Admin on DFG), yea well I helped to code his server, ask him if you want. Oh and do you know Homeless Moe, Corey Killer and Wankstain (Senior admin on their servers) and Josh Hills (Coder on his server as well) Feel free to add them on my behalf and be sure to ask about me!

And no I'm not going to want to be a moderator on this server, besides I'm am banned anyway, and I only play for fun because I'm sick of all the hassle it is to be a Good admin, unlike some of the staff on the server you play on. Oh and if you were wondering, I have all ready quit, if you had read my text above, you would all ready know this!

Anyway, you seem like a nice guy so anyway, keep up the good work and hopefully one day you will be an admin and bring the server back!
Good Luck!
Kind Regards,
Jimpix
(BTW, Admins using their powers for their own benefit, isn't that, as some call it, abuse?) - Just putting it out there!

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Ok then, I guess end of discussion, and hope for the best on finding a "better" server. Bye, also if you are gonna think "oh since it doesn't matter any more because I am banned I will be a smart ass on the forums." Yeah you can get banned on forums as well so yeah.

As for the abuse, since you are not affecting any body else on the server while building, it is not abuse, although using your privileges to affect other people IS abusing.

Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Hey Koots, how's it going, just a few problems: Firstly, I never claimed to have known the rules. I have read rules on multiple servers and they all seem to be the same. I am very sorry as I hadn't known that your server was 'exclusive' in some sort of way. (please clear that up with me afterwards, that would be awesome!)

Also, why does it make me stupid by sending the messages from my friend to you, it seems logical as he couldn't talk to you because you banned him?

So when you said 'us' I hope you mean yourself because all I remember is you freezing me for some reason we were having a convo and as I remember I don't think my tone was any different than usual and I don't recall using any inappropriate language other than saying that "shit" which everyone on your server says so I don't really see how i'm any different to the rest of the server in this respect. As you can see from my latest message if you think I am 'Claiming' that I have been super admin and developer, then you should go ahead and add my buddies as well

And so my final point is simply: me being a smart ass and un-professional eh? just recall all the 'bowing' you did to me and the copies of the text you so fondly loved sending to the whole server. (oh and the me being better than everyone else statement is invalid, the whole time I was playing I was just acting like normal people on the server, until that is you banned my friend. Then I must agree I became a dickhead because as you would know you and your mates stick together and help each other right?)

Kind Regards,
Jimpix

Just a little more, I don't need evidence because YOU were the witness. I know you must be busy, but please just think this about this for a bit alright?
Thanks!

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Sorry Justin, but they are affecting people when they are basing together, right? because that is what was happening if I recall.

I wont be able to find a better server, I loved this server but now after this, not so much. I mainly play TF2 and CS:GO these days anyway. (don't be afraid to add me if you would like to play a round or two some time!)

Anyway, I only made this account to just let the owner know my side of the story, not to be a smart ass. Oh and I don't think I am even a smart ass, I am just telling the facts. I am cool being banned anyway, idk what for but if the owner feels like he should ban me then its up to him, not a 12 year old, alright?
Kind Regards To All!,
Jimpix

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:59 pm

@Jimpix wrote:Sorry Justin, but they are affecting people when they are basing together, right? because that is what was happening if I recall.

I wont be able to find a better server, I loved this server but now after this, not so much. I mainly play TF2 and CS:GO these days anyway. (don't be afraid to add me if you would like to play a round or two some time!)

Anyway, I only made this account to just let the owner know my side of the story, not to be a smart ass. Oh and I don't think I am even a smart ass, I am just telling the facts. I am cool being banned anyway, idk what for but if the owner feels like he should ban me then its up to him, not a 12 year old, alright?
Kind Regards To All!,
Jimpix
I just don't get you, you sound like you did something wrong, and it sounded like you were sorry for it, then you get really defensive about me thinking you did something wrong, and then blame it on my age so that you can feel superior and feel like that you are smarter and then every body that is younger, which is obviously not true, as look at what is happening now! And I am sure that the people at "tigres gaming" agree with me that starting sentences with a lower case isn't a good sign you are superious (yes I did notice, "because that is what was happening if I recall.")

Also, who knows your age, it is not shown, for all we know, you could be 5.

Your mind = blown! affraid
Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Also, so it doesn't look like I am stupid, I spelt it like superiours for a reason.

Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Koots on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 pm

I don't understand how you say you're done with this discussion yet you continue to reply and involve yourself in the forums.

When I stated "us" I was referring to all of the staff on the server, during the time of the situations there was actually 2 other staff members there from what I recall GI House and Sir Charls.

It is not logical for you to be a messenger for your friend, he is banned for a reason and there is no more purpose for him to complain about it, if he needs to do that he can go to the forums. You should know this from your alleged high ranks on servers.

My statement of you knowing every rule in the entirety of Gmod arouse for your cockiness of claiming your super admin and dev positions on numerous servers, and to be completely honest I don't give to shits about how many servers you have been staff on. Trying to act big never gets you anywhere.
Every server is different so we're 'exclusive' or in my words unique.

Koots
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Well, sir, I am indeed 14 and I'm not saying intelligence is matched by age, I'm saying maturity is. Maybe your different, but 99% of the 12 year olds in games just try to completely destroy everything in existence.

Btw Im not really caring about my punctuation because I am indeed writing a 1500 word essay on history in the Industrial revolution, Oh and its due tomorrow so my care factor for my writing here is 0%.

Anyway, Id love to stay and respond to all of the messages here, but i need to finish my essay and study for a Maths and German test tomorrow!

Sorry lads but schooling comes first!
Cya later (by later I mean never because I'm probably getting banned)
Hope the server goes alright!
Kind Regards,
Jimpix!

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyoh on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Yes, all i see in this post is someone complaining about my staff, if your "mate" killed someone for having a gun to his face that's breaking fear-rp you should know what that is on your higher rankings on servers i presume. Yes he mugged for 3k i agree he broke a rule aswell (max is 1k), Yes we use no-clip to build but no-one complains when we do, so far in AGES you're the only one to complain, And for Tex? Hes one of the most respected staff members on TG. I know i missed alot but i really cannot be stuffed going through all of this post to comment. And do you really need to do, Kind regards, Obviously you really don't care about it. And i probably wont reply cause i got work in the morning and yeah.
Dyoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Sorry to say this will be my last post, because you are special Koots, Im never cocky in anything, I just said this so I could actually get your attention for the first time in 5 hours, because every single time I asked for help, no one responded. It obviously worked!

I'm sorry but I wasn't aware any other admins/mods were on so thats my bad, but I just read the rules and what I am aware of is that there doesn't seem to be a rule about being a messenger?

I never said anything about knowing every rule in Gmod, I just said the servers in which I was a high rank in (DarkRP) and trust me, I know you don't give two shits, and speaking about acting big... you can't really talk about this either because it seemed you were trying to out-do or make fun of me by posting what I had been saying at least twice. So stop being a malingerer.
Thanks Tex
Kind Regards,
Jimpix

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Yea I know Dyoh, I don't really care anymore, i just need to do my work.
If the way your running the server is working, keep it up. But I wont be coming back to this server (mainly because I'm banned) and I am sure this has happened to some people before, if you want ill take this thread down but other than that I am not coming back on here, I have better things to do in my life than reply to comments for a server I don't care about and cannon't play!

Good luck with the server,
hope you have a good day at work,
Kind Regards,
Jimpix

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharp5hot007 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:24 pm

This was a good read for 10:30 at night Smile

Thanks to all the authors.

I didnt steal the cookie i swear
Sharp5hot007

http://runlaxgaming.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharp5hot007 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 pm

and Btw u said your not coming back what 3 times......but guess what guys.....HE IS BACK

I didnt steal the cookie i swear
Sharp5hot007

http://runlaxgaming.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Micro10 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Can we close this thread?
Since he is leaving and NOT coming back I think there is no reason for this to still be up.

Said by the wise and slightly crazed words of Anthony House.
Owner of House Radio
Micro10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 am

Well, Micro, ill close this thread for you alright buddy!

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpix on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:00 am

Honestly, I don't really know how to. just wait for one of the admins to do it.

Jimpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Car M8 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:54 pm

@Sharp5hot007 wrote:This was a good read for 10:30 at night Smile

Thanks to all the authors.
This.
Nice Car M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Havora on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:36 pm

TL;DR 

thank you for this fucking essay!
Havora
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paperlacks on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 pm

So uh, I read the first post.

You will accomplish nothing by writing essays. If you want to write a complaint, then I suggest you follow the template.
Paperlacks
Developer

http://www.amazon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum